We arrived here in Stockholm not too long ago. The train station was ripe with bustling Swedes. Its a bit cold and rainy, much as I imagine it being back home. Our hostel is on a boat for our stay here, I keep finding myself thinking that I'm drunk, not taking into account the fact that there is no solid ground beneath my feet. The view of the harbor is wonderful. Boats and steeples abound. This computer has a USB port, by the way. Maybe later if you're lucky you'll get some pictures!
Needless to say, Maddy and I are hungry. We're about to begin our quest for some excellent Swedish food. I haven't had much experience with it outside of the Ikea cafeteria. Maybe they'll have 1kr plates of meatballs? I won't count on it.
til later,
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not sure why you're looking for the meatballs. Swedes are well know for a variety of fish dishes, not including lutefisk.
Lutefisk is nothing to brag about.
Post a Comment