Friday, May 9, 2008

PARIS!

Bonjour all you loseres back in the states :) Kidding, well kinda. I am happy to report that we have awaken to another perfect day in Paris. The sun is shining, the baguettes are baking, and the wine a flowing. Today I believe we are going to go look at some dead people, but Lauren can offer more insight into that. Lastnight we enjoyed our first real parisian meal. AMAZING! We both enjoyed a three course meal and bottle of wine for a total of 40euro. Not bad if you ask me, considering it blew away any '' french'' meal I have had at home, except from the kitchen of Mr. Doug Nathan, of course :) And for all of you cheese lovers out there, which I also happen to be, Paris is the place to be. While walking around yesterday we past many cheese shops, each wafting the sweet smell of the strinkiest cheese I have ever had the plesure of smelling. Well thats all for now, the computer is the last place I want to be, im gonna head out and enjoy what this amazing city has to offer.

1 comment:

pookie said...

holla from home...love the blog!