Hostels are great. We're in a room with 8 other people. Most of them are awesome, except for the guy right above us who snores like an earthquake is ravaging is sinus cavity. It's painful to listen to and it's why I'm up at this godawful hour of 6:30. You saps at home are probably enjoying Conan O' Brien right now and getting ready for bed. GUESS WHAT! I'm tired. And they don't have Conan here.
We leave for Stockholm later today. First to Copenhagen, then we switch trains there to take us to Sweden. I'm looking forward to meatballs, minimalist design, and more stereotypes! It should be fun.
In response to the requests for pictures: most of these computers we've been using are 1) shitty. they're all slow and at least 5 years old and 2) don't have USB ports, which makes it difficult to share. Cross your fingers and hope that Sweden is a bit more modernized.
We've seen so much here. Amsterdam is an amazing city. I want to move here and live in a houseboat and eat nutella on toast all day. That will be my life, and you are all welcome to come visit.
'til stockholm,
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If at all possible invest some time in cracking the mystery surrounding copenhagen smokeless tobacco: Why are American farmers, the most productive farmers in the world, hooked on copenhagen chew? This is an enigma worthy of an X-Files episode.
Just a train over in Copenhagen? That where the shit is at.
Told you that you should have brought the laptop, but understand it wouldn't feel like totally leaving home if had brought it.
You need to go to an internet cafe or something to see if you can find a computer for images. Not this hostel crap. I know from experience, they're still running Windows ME on that most likely. Was the internet around then?
I'm really looking forward to seeing some pictures. Try to get pictures of sports OTHER THAN soccer. Bowling would be excellent.
Post a Comment