Hamsterdam.
Everyone here is the nicest person in the world. The canals are awesome and filled with boats and baby ducks. We saw the Van Gogh Museum and enjoyed the unending and abundant sunshine. The noodles are good here. Pretty much everything is good here.
In the words of our train operator today:
"If you're happy and you know it, say goodbye"
Goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amsterdam is the freest nation on Earth. Let no one tell you it is America, because they are either lying or self-delusional.
Did Maddy score anything awesome while you were there?
Ha
I'm very happy you made it to the Van Gogh museum! I unfortunately missed it while there for only 8 hours. I'm soooo jealous! Sounds like you had better weather than me too. It seems like the weather gods are shining down on you two so far. That's awesome! Always reading, so keep posting, but mostly forget about home for a while and feel like vagabonds with no end in sight.
Post a Comment