Friday, May 9, 2008

Mornin

Its 5:30 am here in Paris. I still cant find the apostrophe on this keyboard. Luckily, they have a µ though!

We have a train bound for Amsterdam in an hour. We spent our last night in paris eating lots of cheese and confounding our poor waiter with questions about the distinction between ravioli and raviole. Fascinating stuff, I tell ya.

The dead people Maddy was alluding to yesterday were the bones in the catacombs. We say catacombs, but I much prefer the word ossuary.

4 comments:

pookie said...

happy trails!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think the Penguin used a trained ossuary to attack Batman once.

(It was scary.)

Chris said...

uhhh. realizing this is a clean family-friendly blog, what i meant to say was, "have fun in amsterdam...and, umm, dont forget to frolic in the tulips in your wooden pointy-toed clogs."



& tacion